Account Aggregation & Tracking
Most investors have accounts at more than one institution. Outside the primary relationship with an advisor, they might have a company 401k plan. Or some clients prefer to use multiple advisors or maintain control over a portion of their investments.
Whatever the reason, it can be difficult to know WHAT YOU OWN and WHY. Our Portfolio Tracking service can help make
sense of your different investment accounts, regardless of where the assets are held, so you can see everything in one place.
Outside Account Aggregation. Not just account balances but individual positions are imported daily to give us (as close to) REAL TIME analytics for accurate reporting.
- Company retirement plans: 401(k)s, 403(b)s
- Accounts with multiple advisers
- Variable annuities
- Real Estate holdings
- Private Loans
Ongoing Monitoring & Reporting. We regularly monitor and report back to clients, detailing useful and relevant data for all your investment assets. We can translate the information, tell you where you stand, and offer insights on a range of data points, including:
- Current asset allocation
- Performance over a period
- Performance by security
- Portfolio risk level (volatility) vs. Stated objectives
- Expenses being paid (both at the fund and account level)
Commentary or opinions expressed in our reporting will be informational and educational based on our observations and insights regarding the current market environment and your investment portfolio as it stands. We will not make specific buy/sell/hold investment recommendations with our Tracking & Oversight service.
Who is this for?
- High Net Worth Investors looking for a consolidated view of all their accounts
- Foundations & Endowments looking for additional oversight
- Do-It-Yourself Investors looking for a second opinion
- Children of Aging Parents who want to keep an eye on things (with the account owner's permission)
How it works? In order to use this service, you can keep your current advisor. You will give us limited, view-only access to your account to import transaction and holding details by inputting your account credentials into your secure client portal (powered by Morningstar). Curtis Advisory will not know or store your account login information. Once we start receiving account transactions, we can start sending periodic reports and commentary right to your email.