When’s the last time you felt confident about your Retirement plan? With so many variables and moving parts, it can be exhausting to stay on top of it all.
That’s why at Curtis Advisory Group, one of the most valuable things we can do for our clients is to put all the pieces of their financial life, together in one plan. It keeps us focused on the “Big Picture,” not just one time but over time, so that as life changes your financial plan goes with you.
A quality financial plan (with software provided by MoneyGuidePro®) can help you:
- Define & qualify your goals into Needs, Wants & Wishes
- Keep automatically updated asset values & liabilities
- See year by year estimates for Cash inflows and outflows during retirement
- Track the probability of success of your plan with the Confidence Meter
- Test for What are you afraid of? (market losses, cuts to Social Security, high inflation, high healthcare costs)
- Model different “what-if” scenarios that bring confidence to your decisions
For a quick overview, check out this video:
© PIEtech, Inc. Reproduced with permission. All rights reserved.
Make better decisions for Life’s big transitions. Marriage. Buying a home. Starting a family. Enjoying retirement. Passing on wealth. Big moments have big impacts on our finances. With proper planning we can help you make better choices by keeping the “Big Picture” in mind.
Sample “My Snapshot” view
MoneyGuidePro® is a registered trademark of PIEtech, Inc. All rights reserved.